BBNaija: Liquorose Apologises To Cross For Putting Him Up For Possible Eviction (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: Liquorose Apologises To Cross For Putting Him Up For Possible Eviction (Video)

The current Big Brother Naija head of house, Liquorose, has tendered an apology to Cross for nominating him for possible eviction on Sunday.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a28581937e451e969e8d84506db12657.jpeg
Recall that after housemates nominationed Maria, Pere, Peace, JMK, Sammie and Queen, Liquorose used her veto power to save Peace.

She, however, replaced her with Cross.

Speaking to Cross, Liquorose, apologised for picking him and urged him not to take it personal.

She said she nominated him because he is strong.

Liquorose said, “I don’t want you to take it personal. I feel you’re strong. I know you’re strong. It was just a fast decision. I didn’t even know what to do. You’re one of the strongest in this house.”

Cross replied, “And we’ll know by Sunday right? I understand. It’s a game at the end of the day. Just that I didn’t see it coming.”

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes

Cross River COE announces 15th regular/6th joint matriculation ceremony, 2023/2024
Forum | 3 days ago

Cross River COE announces 15th regular/6th joint matriculation ceremony, 2023/2024

Cross River Governor Announces New Minimum Wage for Workers
Forum | 6 days ago

Cross River Governor Announces New Minimum Wage for Workers

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband