BBNaija: I’m Too Old To Go ‘Back and Forth’ With Queen - Boma

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: I’m Too Old To Go ‘Back and Forth’ With Queen - Boma

The hostility between Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Boma and Queen continued on Monday following their failed 'relationship' in the house.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a2e0de5678562c8af45321bb20d12cda.jpg

Reacting to the fallout, Boma said he’s too old to go back and forth with Queen.

He said this while speaking with Angel on Monday night about Queen’s latest attitude.

Boma revealed that Queen has been ignoring him since Sunday night, when he said he’d have chosen Angel to stay with him at the HoH lounge.

He still told Angel that if he had won Head of House, he would have chosen her as his deputy.

“So that Queen will ignore me again?” Angel asked.

Boma answered, “She is ignoring me. I don’t even think we talk so much lately. I’m just tired of the whole back and forth. I’m too old for that.

Angel recounted an experience with Queen, “I was saying something in the arena, she laughed at it. I just guessed it was probably because of the nomination process.”

Boma said, “I’m not talking to her because to me, it’s just more like going back and forth and that irritates me. I don’t do that.

“If I’m not talking to you, let’s not talk. I’m too old for that. Today, we’ll talk, tomorrow we’ll not talk. That’s what I used to do when I was 16. I can’t do that now. It’s unnecessary.”

Earlier, Queen has accused Boma of ‘catching cruise’ with her feelings after choosing Angel over her.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 11 hours ago

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 17 hours ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized