Publishing Platform Substack to Accept Onchain, Lightning Network Bitcoin Payments via Opennode – Bitcoin News

Forum 2 years ago

Publishing Platform Substack to Accept Onchain, Lightning Network Bitcoin Payments via Opennode – Bitcoin News

On Monday, the publishing platform Substack printed the corporate is now accepting bitcoin bills. Substack will probably be operating with the cost processor Opennode and the publishing platform will leverage the Lightning Community and onchain bills. 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c664b84afa4a3af9fec4e149925339cb.jpeg

Substack Companions With Cost Processor Opennode to Enhance Bitcoin Bills

The web platform Substack is a publishing, analytics, and design infrastructure internet portal that used to be based in 2017. The website online supplies beef up for subscription e-newsletter products and services and to-date, Substack has over 500,000 paid subscribers.

The California-based corporate has grown common since its inception and has a world website online rating of three,643, consistent with statistics from similarweb.com. Within the U.S. Substack has a rating of round 1,538 and the U.S. represents 46.11% of the website online’s site visitors. Substack has dropped down the ladder in relation to website online scores for the US, consistent with similarweb.com’s knowledge. 

AS OF LATE WE ENABLED BITCOIN BILLS, STARTING WITH CHOOSE CRYPTO PUBLICATIONS.

WE CAN PROCEED TO PUT MONEY INTO OPTIONS THAT SUPPLY WRITERS EXTRA KEEP AN EYE ON OVER THEIR SUBSCRIPTIONS AND NEIGHBORHOOD.

TO LEARN ONE OF THE MOST NICE CRYPTO WRITING ON SUBSTACK, CONSULT WITH: HTTPS://T.CO/E8M8K9VZ2W

— SUBSTACK (@SUBSTACKINC) AUGUST 23, 2021

On August 23, the bitcoin cost processor Opennode revealed a press liberate explaining that Substack could be accepting BTC.

“[Substack] has built-in their bitcoin API to supply bitcoin bills at the on-line publishing platform,” the corporate said. “Opennode will energy each [onchain] and Lightning Community bitcoin bills,” Opennode additional added. The announcement additionally says, originally, paying with BTC will be capable of be used with “choose publications.”

“We’re excited to be operating with Opennode to permit unbiased publishers on Substack to simply accept crypto bills,” Nick Inzucchi, the product dressmaker at Substack defined. “Having this selection will give writers extra flexibility and freedom, and we look ahead to doing extra in crypto to fulfill writers’ wishes.”

Opennode CTO: ‘Bitcoin Is a Herbal Have compatibility for Substack’

Dan Held from Kraken defined that he used to be happy to assist Substack together with the corporate’s newest resolution. “Excited to have performed an element in serving to [get] bitcoin bills enabled at Substack, I truly preferred the responsiveness of management being attentive to our requests,” Held said.

Peter Yang from creatoreconomy.somentioned on Twitter: “It is a giant deal. Congrats Substack, Opennode, and all events concerned.”

“Our partnership will permit content material creators around the Substack ecosystem to simply accept bitcoin bills, and retain profits in bitcoin or convert to most well-liked foreign money. Writers and podcasters have flocked to Substack to regain ingenious and monetary freedom, and bitcoin is a herbal have compatibility,” João Almeida, the co-founder and CTO at Opennode concluded all the way through the announcement.

What do you take into consideration Substack accepting bitcoin for bills by means of Opennode? Tell us what you take into consideration this topic within the feedback phase underneath.

Tags on this tale

Analytics, Bitcoin, Bitcoin (BTC), BTC, João Almeida, lightning community, Nick Inzucchi, Onchain Bills, Opennode, Opennode CTO, product dressmaker, Publishing Corporate, Subscription Newsletters, Subscriptions, Substack, Substack bitcoin, Substack Inc 

Symbol Credit: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons, Substack Inc emblem, 

Disclaimer: This newsletter is for informational functions simplest. It’s not an instantaneous be offering or solicitation of an be offering to shop for or promote, or a advice or endorsement of any merchandise, products and services, or firms. Bitcoin.com does no longer supply funding, tax, prison, or accounting recommendation. Neither the corporate nor the creator is accountable, without delay or not directly, for any injury or loss led to or imagined to be led to through or in reference to the usage of or reliance on any content material, items or products and services discussed on this article.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I can accept a child that’s not mine – Comedian Baba Tee
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I can accept a child that’s not mine – Comedian Baba Tee

How Fake News Threatened My 40-Year-Old Marriage - Lai Mohammed Opens Up
Forum | 4 weeks ago

How Fake News Threatened My 40-Year-Old Marriage - Lai Mohammed Opens Up

Your Network Is Your Net Worth – Burna Boy Reveals How One Can Get Rich
Forum | 1 month ago

Your Network Is Your Net Worth – Burna Boy Reveals How One Can Get Rich

SERAP Threatens To Drag Tinubu To Court Over Kidnap Of News Editor Segun Olatunji
Forum | 1 month ago

SERAP Threatens To Drag Tinubu To Court Over Kidnap Of News Editor Segun Olatunji