Spurs fans make their feelings known to Kane at Molineux

Forum 2 years ago

Spurs fans make their feelings known to Kane at Molineux

Tottenham fans backed Harry Kane was he entered the pitched for Sunday's 1-0 win at Wolves.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d38afebc37fcf19c4cf36ae7060fbb88.jpeg

A second-half substitute, it was Kane's first appearance since making it clear he wished to leave for Manchester City.

The Mirror reports as the game wore on it became increasingly likely that Kane would need to come on with Spurs struggling to keep hold of the ball.

He visibly took a deep breath before running out on the pitch, but with the home fans booing, the away end stretched along the bottom tier of the Steve Bull Stand could clearly be heard singing: “Harry Kane, he's one of our own."

Wolves fans quickly replied with a song to the same tune: “Harry Kane, he wants to f*** off", following that with chants like, “there's only one greedy b******" and "he'll be a Manc in the morning".

But if there was any ill-feeling from the Tottenham end. There must have been some. It wasn't on display, responding "Harry Kane, he's worth more than Wolves".

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 19 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting
Forum | 1 day ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 2 days ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal