Bayern Munich president Hainer unimpressed by Alaba presentation at Real Madrid

Forum 2 years ago

Bayern Munich president Hainer unimpressed by Alaba presentation at Real Madrid

Bayern Munich president Herbert Hainer was unimpressed by David Alaba's presentation at Real Madrid.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3f9aa0a60473a1f1bd3312f82ee72c1c.jpg

Hainer was surprised by how Alaba conducted himself during his Real Madrid presentation specifically singling out the Austrian's decision to kiss the Los Blancos crest.

Alaba seems to be settling in well at Real Madrid since his switch from German champions Bayern Munich this summer, having taken over Sergio Ramos' No.4 shirt with the club.

"I was surprised when he kissed the Real Madrid badge after having spent so much time with us, but that's life," Hainer told BILD.

Hainer also had his say on the financial situation that European clubs now find themselves in due to the pandemic.

"I'm still wondering how PSG can do what they're doing with Financial Fair Play," Hainer added.

"It's not the transfer fees, but the salaries of players like [Lionel] Messi, [Achraf] Hakimi, Ramos and [Gianluigi] Donnarumma."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 3 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 week ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 1 week ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola