BBNaija: “Exposing My Body Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” – Angel (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “Exposing My Body Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” – Angel (Video)

Housemate Angel has expressed dissatisfaction as other Big Brother Naija housemates, especially the females judge her for being scantily dressed in the house.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/76bef809d719fb80f2d0e16b666558c9.jpeg

In a conversation with JMK and Boma, Angel disclosed that she enjoys wearing clothes that expose her body but it irks her that those female housemates keep judging her from their own moral compass.

She further stated that despite knowing that she loves the way she flaunts her nude body, she also has the right to be respected as a lady.

Angel told JMK that most people are quick to judgment and later, they regret their actions.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 4 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut