Actor, Nosa Rex Pens Heartfelt Note For Wife, Deborah On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary

Forum 2 years ago

Actor, Nosa Rex Pens Heartfelt Note For Wife, Deborah On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary

Popular actor and comedian, Nosa Rex has celebrated his wife, Deborah with a heartfelt note as they mark their 6th wedding anniversary today.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0c2e90b507ffe003a02aa523e50e3a74.jpg

The excited father of two took to his Instagram page to share some cute photos of himself and his wife while delivering the heartwarming piece.

Nosa Rex thanked his wife for being a loving and caring woman to him ever since they tied the knot. He described her as a supportive spouse who has aided his career in numerous ways. He also called on God to continually bless and strengthen their union.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d343c5f50bd1ea2fdc43f11fb8822e7c.jpg

In his words:

Happy wedding Anniversary to us. 6years down and forever to go ?

?

@nma_kocha my world best ❤️

Thank you for loving me .

Thank you for accepting all my rubbish

Thank you for staying with me

Thank you for giving me beautiful children

Thank you for making me a better man.

Thank you for not putting pressure on me when things were rough.

Thank you for believing in my dreams

Thank you for believing in my craft.

Thank you for supporting my career

I can go on and on hellooooo ?

I pray God will bless our union forever ?

#happyanniversary #6years #nosarex”

See the post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 1 day ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online

Hacks Season 3 Trailer Sees Deborah & Ava Reuniting
Forum | 2 days ago

Hacks Season 3 Trailer Sees Deborah & Ava Reuniting