BBNaija: My Game Will Be Distracted If Emmanuel Is Evicted – Liquorose Laments

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: My Game Will Be Distracted If Emmanuel Is Evicted – Liquorose Laments

Liquorose a Big Brother Naija housemate, has disclosed what will happen to her if Emmanuel is evicted.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f5c9d4561d7a1739cc5dd8c6b1603316.jpeg

Emmanuel was nominated alongside JMK, Pere, JayPaul, Angel and Yousef for fake eviction by Maria.

Reacting, Liquorose speaking to Emmanuel said she feels her game in the house will be distracted if he’s evicted.

Liquorose said: “I feel weird about your nomination for eviction, if you go I feel my game will be distracted because it will mess with my mind.

“You being here is supposed to be a distraction but it isn’t. You’re different from everyone in the house.

You’re not boring you’re just not loud like everyone and that’s okay.”

Biggie gave Maria a secret task to nominate six least favorite housemates on Sunday.

He instructed her to keep the information secret.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ademola Lookman shuns Ivory Coast, South Africa as he names most difficult game at AFCON 2023
Forum | 13 hours ago

Ademola Lookman shuns Ivory Coast, South Africa as he names most difficult game at AFCON 2023

A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms: Game of Thrones Spin-off Taps Director for 3 Episodes
Forum | 1 day ago

A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms: Game of Thrones Spin-off Taps Director for 3 Episodes

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes

EPL: Micah Richards mentions game where Man City could drop points
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Micah Richards mentions game where Man City could drop points