LET’S TALK!!! Is Rudeboy Paul Okoye’s Estranged Wife Anita Is A Golddigger or Not?

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK!!! Is Rudeboy Paul Okoye’s Estranged Wife Anita Is A Golddigger or Not?

Yesterday, we received a sad report that the 7-year old marriage of Paul Okoye of defunct music P Square and his entrepreneur wife Anita Okoye has crashed as the latter files a petition for a divorce.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/01cbddc289655cb253118bac93c362a2.jpeg

The news of their pending divorce comes as a massive shock to both families, close friends and Nigerians at large.

A source close to the couple confirmed that both parties will proceed amicably with the legal resolution and be the best co-parents in the interest of their children.

LET’S TALK!

Paul and Anita got married in 2014 after dating for 10 years and they both had three beautiful children.

He legally married her in Nigeria. Why filing for a divorce in the United States? Where divorce cases favours women.

The divorce was based on the ground of “Irreconcilable Differences”.

Then I ask,

Irreconcilable differences after over 10yrs in relationship and 7yrs in marriage?

Like I always say, most of Nigerian women of nowadays sees marriage as poverty alleviation scheme. Y’all men better be careful out there.

To my question.

Is Rudeboy Paul Okoye’s Estranged Wife Anita Is A Golddigger or Not?

Let’s hear from you

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 2 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 2 days ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot
Forum | 3 days ago

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher