Celtic swoop for Croatia defender Josip Juranovic

Forum 2 years ago

Celtic swoop for Croatia defender Josip Juranovic

The Parkhead membership introduced that they had reached an settlement with Legia Warsaw for the switch of the 26-year-old right-back, matter to the delight of standard prerequisites and world clearance.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/86201eb15d20572ef20beaa960fa2e47.jpeg

Juranovic would be the 8th new signing to enroll in Ange Postecoglou’s first staff squad within the present window, following Osaze Urhoghide, Liam Shaw, Liel Abada, Joe Hart, James McCarthy,  Carl Starfelt and Kyogo Furuhashi.

Postecoglou instructed the membership’s professional website online: “We’re completely extremely joyful to be bringing Josip to the membership and we’re certain he’ll be a super addition to the squad.

“As I’ve mentioned earlier than, everybody on the membership has been operating exhausting so as to add to our squad and we’ve got made excellent development.

“I’m in reality happy to carry Josip in to strengthen the remainder of the lads.

“Now we have such a lot of demanding situations forward people and Josip will upload essential high quality and intensity.

“I’m in reality having a look ahead to operating with him.”

Juranovic is due to enroll in up along with his new team-mates at Celtic early subsequent week.

Join to our e-newsletter

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ex-Liverpool defender hits back at Yakubu Aiyegbeni for criticizing Salah’s goalscoring abilities
Forum | 1 month ago

Ex-Liverpool defender hits back at Yakubu Aiyegbeni for criticizing Salah’s goalscoring abilities

Nigeria vs Mali: Expect same outcome as against Ghana – Super Eagles defender Awaziem to Nigerians
Forum | 1 month ago

Nigeria vs Mali: Expect same outcome as against Ghana – Super Eagles defender Awaziem to Nigerians

EPL: Gerard Pique names best defender in history of Premier League
Forum | 1 month ago

EPL: Gerard Pique names best defender in history of Premier League

FA Cup: Absolutely outstanding – Ex-Arsenal defender Keown praises Chelsea star
Forum | 1 month ago

FA Cup: Absolutely outstanding – Ex-Arsenal defender Keown praises Chelsea star