“I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman For Money ” – Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

“I Once Slept With Apostle Suleman For Money ” – Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Confesses (Video)

Nollywood actress, Chioma Ifemeludike confesses to having slept with the popular pastor, Apostle Suleman, and how the memory torments her.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dc3c7644c4c5fabb3db7b4bcea552f11.jpg

According to Ifemeludike, she just finished school and was waiting to serve the country when she was linked with the man of God for a one-night stand.

The actress claims to be unaware of who she was arranged with until weeks later when she recognized Apostle Suleman in trending news

Sharing the video, she wrote;

“True confession.

Dear @lyndaclems, I have to tell the world about that hookup you arrange between @johnsonsulemanofficial and myself on the 20th November 2016 in a hotel at Ikeja, the apostle secretly gave me his number and we had a second meeting at oriental hotels Lagos. I’m sorry my conscience can’t hold it anymore. I encourage you to tell the truth as a mother and a Christian, to put the devil to shame and save millions of souls been misled…

To my family and friends, I am sorry,don’t judge me ?? please pray for me so the light of ? God will continue to expose every works of darkness in my life and the church of God…”

Watch the video below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido
Forum | 5 hours ago

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 5 hours ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago