Mampintsha Slams Claims He's Overshadowing Babes' Career

Forum 6 years ago

Mampintsha Slams Claims He's Overshadowing Babes' Career

Big Nuzmuso Mampintsha has slammed suggestions that he is overshadowing Babes Wodumo's career and taking much of her spotlight, telling TshisaLIVE that he has "no time for nonsense" said about him.

After helping to launch Babes' career, Mampintsha has sometimes been accused by fans of dominating the Wololo hitmaker's songs in an attempt to steal the limelight.

Mampintsha told TshisaLIVE that nothing could be further from the truth.

"I don't have time, no time for nonsense. They always say that but I don't listen because I am always busy. I am too busy conquering the world," he said.

He said that his relationship with Babes did not depend on what people thought about them.

"I don't respond to negative stuff. I don't have time for that. I like to stay positive all the time," he added.

Despite a number of hiccups that saw Babes miss out on attending the BET Awards and backlash from fans for her publicity stunts, Mampintsha said he was happy with the way Babes' career had been handled so far and was looking forward to more success as the pair work together.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’