BBNaija: Why I Like Emmanuel, Liquorose Relationship – Whitemoney Speaks

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: Why I Like Emmanuel, Liquorose Relationship – Whitemoney Speaks

One of the Big Brother Naija season 6 housemates, WhiteMoney, has disclosed that he likes the relationship between Emmanuel and Liquorose.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4a58b50895f0efa1d83baa89b56a31ef.jpg

Emmanuel and Liquorose got together since the second week of the ‘Shine Ya Eye’ season after they both declared their love interest for each other.

They have been seen eating, sleeping on the same bed and kissing each other severally in the house.

WhiteMoney, speaking after the Friday night Jacuzzi party said he loves and respect Emmanuel and Liquorose’s relationship because of how they respect and look out for each other.

WhiteMoney said:

“Emmanuel was dancing and rocking girls, Liquorose was also dancing and rocking guys. They didn’t bother themselves.

“But after the party, they held hands and walked away together. I really like them and I respect them. That’s the kind of relationship I want.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 12 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand