"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

'My Mom Say I Look Like An Old Woman' – Regina Daniels Says as She Shares Gorgeous Photos

Forum 2 years ago

'My Mom Say I Look Like An Old Woman' – Regina Daniels Says as She Shares Gorgeous Photos

Nollywood star, Regina Daniels has shared gorgeous photos with her fans.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fbf653ebe828af9ed5249c09e64d9bc3.jpeg

The actress while sharing the photo, revealed that her mother called her an old woman.

Sharing a photo of herself rocking one of the outfits from her label, the actress wrote; “My mom looked at me and said sometimes you look like Agadi nwanyi but most times like a child and I said that’s what I am…..your child.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Last of Us Season 2 Photos Tease Next Chapter of HBO Drama
Forum | 3 hours ago

The Last of Us Season 2 Photos Tease Next Chapter of HBO Drama

VeryDarkMan urges police to release father who shares obscene images of daughter
Forum | 17 hours ago

VeryDarkMan urges police to release father who shares obscene images of daughter

The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2 Could Introduce a Nintendo Cinematic Universe, Says Chris Pratt
Forum | 1 day ago

The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2 Could Introduce a Nintendo Cinematic Universe, Says Chris Pratt

Nuremberg First Look Images Tease Russell Crowe and Rami Malek’s World War II Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Nuremberg First Look Images Tease Russell Crowe and Rami Malek’s World War II Movie