Everton boss Benitez insists he's not ignoring James, Kean

Forum 2 years ago

Everton boss Benitez insists he's not ignoring James, Kean

Everton boss Rafa Benitez says midfielder James Rodriguez remains in his plans despite the 30-year-old's future at the club being uncertain following the departure of Carlo Ancelotti.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/852d4a4b653a6ec98960f3b687c3a8d6.jpg

Rodriguez, who was signed by Ancelotti last summer, is reported to have said he felt like Sergio Aguero moving to Barcelona and then watching Lionel Messi leave.

Rodriguez missed Saturday's win against Southampton and Benitez said of the Colombia international: "Until the 31 August, yes he's in my plans."

Forward Moise Kean has also been linked with a move away from Everton before the transfer window closes on 31 August, and Benitez added: "Until the end of August, until the last day, the last minute, [there will be] a lot of speculation.

"We have to keep working with the players that are here and available, and that is it, the only thing that I can say."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Super Eagles defender, Ola Aina names toughest player he played against in his career
Forum | 3 days ago

Super Eagles defender, Ola Aina names toughest player he played against in his career

UCL: He hunted Odegaard like a dog – Muller names player that gave Bayern belief
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: He hunted Odegaard like a dog – Muller names player that gave Bayern belief

UCL: He made it easy – Vinicius Jr hails Real Madrid star after scoring 2 against Bayern
Forum | 4 days ago

UCL: He made it easy – Vinicius Jr hails Real Madrid star after scoring 2 against Bayern

Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery
Forum | 4 days ago

Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery