Jeez!!! See This Mom Looking For A G.ay Partner For Her Son Via An Advert In India

Forum 8 years ago

Jeez!!! See This Mom Looking For A G.ay Partner For Her Son Via An Advert In India

A loving Indian mother had to place an advert in a newspaper seeking for a partner for her gay son.

A loving Indian mother has taken steps to get a partner for her gay activist son, Harish Iyer, by placing an advert in a newspaper, reports Hindustan Times.

Normally, the advert would have been a noble and a loving step from a mother but the snag is that India has a law against gay marriage which was promulgated in 2013 when the country’s Supreme Court ruled that ‘carnal intercourse’ interpreted as gay s*x, is punishable with anything up to a life sentence.

The mother who is worried that her son who is a world renowned gay rights activist based in Mumbai and has been mentioned in Guardian’s list of 100 Most Influential LGBT people in 2013, may not find a partner and so, she had to run the advert that reads:

‘Seeking 25-40, well-placed, animal-loving, vegetarian, for my son (36, 5’11”) who works with an NGO. Caste no bar.’

Harish Iyer himself said of his mother:
“My mother is like any other mother. She wanted to find me a partner and help me settle down. It became news only because I was looking for a man instead of a woman.”
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 1 day ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien
Forum | 1 day ago

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien