#BBNaija: Pere And I Clicked Perfectly Well The Day After My Confrontation With Him – Whitemoney

2 months ago

Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate Whitemoney has said that after the heated confrontation between himself and Pere, they clicked perfectly the next day.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/73fb0198d8f914e26c94d0080e2e6a99.jpeg

Recall that Whitemoney and Pere clashed a few days ago in a heated argument. This happened after Pere tried to bully Whitemoney. All the housemates jumped behind Whitemoney and slammed Pere for bullying and intimidating Whitemoney.

During a discussion with Jackie B in the lounge, Whitemoney spoke to her about her relationship with Michael and Angel. He advised Jackie B to let go of everything she has against Angel and Michael.

“It would be nice if you let go of whatever you have against Angel and Michael. No need for you to have too many enemies in the house. Who would have thought Pere and I had a confrontation the other day? We clicked perfectly well the next day. That’s how matured minds do. We didn’t have to discuss it, we just moved on.” WhiteMoney says.

Related Forums
#EndSARS: Why Youths Take BBNaija Serious Than Government – Ruggedman
Forum

#EndSARS: Why Youths Take BBNaija Serious Than Government – Ruggedman

17 hours ago
How Injury Ruined My Football Career - BBNaija Star, Boma Opens Up
Forum

How Injury Ruined My Football Career - BBNaija Star, Boma Opens Up

1 day ago
Reality Star, Sammie Recounts How He Made It to BBNaija Despite Having Speaking Disability
Forum

Reality Star, Sammie Recounts How He Made It to BBNaija Despite Having Speaking Disability

2 days ago
BBNaija Angel Opens Up On How Her Ex-boyfriend Died
Forum

BBNaija Angel Opens Up On How Her Ex-boyfriend Died

3 days ago