BREAKING: Several People Killed As gunmen Ambush Farmers In Modakeke

Forum 2 years ago

BREAKING: Several People Killed As gunmen Ambush Farmers In Modakeke

Gunmen on Friday morning ambushed and allegedly killed five farmers who were on their way to the farm at Modakeke town in Osun State.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/242e356e797d8a530d1cd62214b4eda2.jpeg

It was gathered the incident happened around 7 am when the farmers were heading to their farms along Toro road in Modakeke.

The incident caused tension in the community as residents and policemen visited the scene to evacuate the corpses of the farmers.

Osun police spokesperson SP Yemisi Opalola said according to The Nation: “I heard some people were killed and the Commissioner of Police, Mr Olawale Olokode has deployed more of our men to the scene.

“Our men are doing everything possible to restore peace in the area..

The attack happened on “Isese Day” 2021, as the Osun government declared Friday a public holiday to mark the festival. The festival is celebrated by Yoruba traditionalists globally. They call it ‘World Isese Day’.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 4 hours ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 21 hours ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 2 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun