LET’S TALK!! Can Someone’s Destiny Be Stolen Through Giveaway, Money & Bracelet? (Do You Believe That?)

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK!! Can Someone’s Destiny Be Stolen Through Giveaway, Money & Bracelet? (Do You Believe That?)

Destiny, sometimes referred to as fate, is a predetermined course of events. It may be conceived as a predetermined future, whether in general or of an individual.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a9d57514569ab65f1c3b426161ed5c03.jpeg

I’ve heard several stories on how people’s destinies were stolen by evil doers, ritualists, witches and wizards.

At the moment, someone Nigerians are calling upon a self-proclaimed Digital Ogbanje (spiritualist) Angela Nwosu to return and store their destinies she stole from them through Giveaway and Blue Eye beads.

Some claimed that she appears in their dreams and attempted to strangle them to death. Lol

About Angela Nwosu:
She already made it known that she’s a Witch, she never hide or denied it.

Years ago, she was accused of killing her father and was disowned by her family as a result of that. The family tagged her a WITCH.

When one of her sisters got married, nobody informed her about it. So she swore that any day she slept and never woke up, no member of her family should mourn her death..else, her spirit will deal with them.

But the question is, can someone take your destiny and fortune away from you? Can Angela do that?

LET’S TALK!! Can Someone’s Destiny Be Stolen Through Giveaway, Money & Bracelet? (Do You Believe That?)

Let’s hear from you all.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot
Forum | 3 days ago

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

Police Intercept Truck Conveying N30M Goods Stolen From Kaduna
Forum | 3 days ago

Police Intercept Truck Conveying N30M Goods Stolen From Kaduna

You Have Desecrated The Holy Month For Claiming Your Party’s Victory Was Stolen – Sokoto Govt Slams Tambuwal
Forum | 1 week ago

You Have Desecrated The Holy Month For Claiming Your Party’s Victory Was Stolen – Sokoto Govt Slams Tambuwal