LET’S TALK!! Do You Believe In Life After Death?

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK!! Do You Believe In Life After Death?

The afterlife also referred to as life after death or the world to come, is an existence in which the essential part of an individual’s identity or their stream of consciousness continues to live after the death of their physical body.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ffe85cb4d1c813b3c2e74cdbf7c88fe9.jpeg

In some views, this continued existence takes place in a spiritual realm, and in other popular views, the individual may be reborn into this world and begin the life cycle over again, likely with no memory of what they have done in the past.

Some belief systems, such as those in the Abrahamic tradition, hold that the dead go to a specific plane of existence after death, as determined by God, or other divine judgment, based on their actions or beliefs during life.

However, there is no scientific evidence for life after death, but the belief in an afterlife is strong among religious and also some non-religious people.

Personally, I don’t believe in life after death wholeheartedly. I believe there’s no afterlife. I might right or wrong.

What about you?

Do You Believe In Life After Death?

Let’s hear from you.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 24 mins ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 1 day ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State

AGN Announces 4-day Prayer And Fasting After Death Of Junior Pope, Mr Ibu, Others
Forum | 2 days ago

AGN Announces 4-day Prayer And Fasting After Death Of Junior Pope, Mr Ibu, Others