Your Album Will Speak For Itself- Phyno Tells Superboy Cheque As He Is Set To Drop Album

Forum 2 years ago

Your Album Will Speak For Itself- Phyno Tells Superboy Cheque As He Is Set To Drop Album

Phyno has hailed his protege, Superboy Cheque as he is set to drop an anticipated album for his fans.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f0b0ff115eb6ed857414cd3cbb52abb1.jpeg

Superboy Cheque is signed to the label of Phyno and the latter has been providing the support for his protege to make it big in the music space. Superboy Cheque has also appreciated the efforts his boss is putting into his craft.

Taking to Twitter, Superboy Cheque wrote: Thank God I met Phyno! Project on the way!

Phyno replied: U are a different breed bro!!! The album will speak Flexed bicepsTrophy

U are a different breed bro!!! The album will speak https://t.co/bnJAk0Z2Es

— EZEGE 1 (@phynofino) August 17, 2021

See reactions:

@immanuelTimi: Highly anticipated Black heartEagle
No just feature OBO again
Thank You Relieved face

@Abel_winco: Ordinary small fight .. nawa oo drop that cutlass now .

@Kelechi62568201: Boy cheque I will never satisfied until ur album drop, but superboychequ phyno said dat ur album will drop first before his own album Red heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartHundred points symbolHundred points symbolHundred points symbolHundred points symbolThumbs up

@samzreign: Link me up with him broski I super trap too Sleeping symbolSleeping symbol

@Pabloposh01: And you super good also Hundred points symbol you forgot to add that

@TheBigGod6: Cheque tell your papa say we no need to see zlantan on that album oo I don talk 

@VaganDMW: You’re lucky
Wish Masterkraft will just reply all the messages I sent to his dm
Wish I could get signed just like u

@vivadaraa: He loves you and wants to see you grow that’s the most important thing

@ezeshedrak: Thank God phyno introduced you to us

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC
Forum | 2 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC

Tron: Ares Set Video Showcases Jared Leto in Costume
Forum | 2 days ago

Tron: Ares Set Video Showcases Jared Leto in Costume

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees
Forum | 3 days ago

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 4 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu