Azpilicueta a great Chelsea captain - Lukaku

Forum 2 years ago

Azpilicueta a great Chelsea captain - Lukaku

Romelu Lukaku has revealed how Chelsea captain Cesar Azpilicueta contacted him whilst he was awaiting to complete his move to the club.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/eed60198b7241aa67b2a577964846a26.jpg

Azpilicueta is the only remaining member of the Chelsea squad from Lukaku's first spell at Stamford Bridge between 2011 and 2014.

"Azpi is the captain and has been here for many years," Lukaku told the club's website.

"He is a great captain. When I was in quarantine, he was already messaging me about where to find houses and stuff.

"It was like I was never gone. The relationship is still intact, and also with the rest of the boys."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 4 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

EPL: 11 Chelsea players miss training ahead of Everton clash
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: 11 Chelsea players miss training ahead of Everton clash

X-Men ‘97 Video Teases Captain America Appearance in Disney+ Series
Forum | 1 week ago

X-Men ‘97 Video Teases Captain America Appearance in Disney+ Series