Give Me Forever And I Will Ride It With You – Is Neo Asking Vee To Be His Partner Forever?

Forum 2 years ago

Give Me Forever And I Will Ride It With You – Is Neo Asking Vee To Be His Partner Forever?

It appears BBNaija star Neo has plans of spending his entire life here on earth with his girlfriend Vee as he indirectly asks her to be with him forever.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6daac7514da81ad0a1ac7cae8d3a26fa.jpeg

Neo melted hearts with his birthday message to Vee as she turns 25yrs today and his cryptic birthday message in a way seems to be an indirect proposal revealing his intentions of spending forever with her.

According to Neo, words can’t explain and his feelings may not fully express how much he loves Vee but she should give him forever and he will ride it with her indirectly making his intentions of spending forever with her known.

Spending forever with someone comes in a different way and marriage can not be taken out of it and we are wondering if Neo is indirectly asking Vee to be his forever partner or he’s just playing with words to captivate her heart on her birthday.

Vee and Neo started dating when they met on the Big Brother show and it’s already a year and we can see their love is still strong as ever hence the possibility of Neoo asking Vee to be his forever partner is very high but we have to hold our horses to see what happens next.

screenshot below;

https://i2.wp.com/media.ghgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/19134423/d078e132-7ace-4dbb-a8bb-4baf666cbee4.jpg?resize=720%2C655&ssl=1

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos

Ride Trailer Sets Release Date for Western Drama
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Ride Trailer Sets Release Date for Western Drama

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men