JUST IN! APC Denies Zoning President To The South

Forum 2 years ago

JUST IN! APC Denies Zoning President To The South

The caretaker chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Governor Mai Mala Buni of Yobe State, has refuted media reports that the party has zoned the presidency to the southern part of the country ahead of the 2023 poll.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d1e549b690c435d37b63eb6fffc45134.jpeg

Buni stated yesterday that there was no iota of truth in the speculation making the rounds in a section of the media.

The report in an online medium indicated that the Buni-led caretaker committee had zoned the President to the South, Vice President to the North, Senate President (South) and Deputy Senate President (North).

Others include House of Representatives Speaker (North) and Deputy Speaker (South).

Said he:-

“This is absolutely false! Where was it done and at what occasion? This is a mere fabrication of the writer’s imagination. It is completely misleading.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Another APC Ward Faction Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 1 day ago

Another APC Ward Faction Suspends Ganduje

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Drama As Ondo Sports Commissioner ‘Assaults’ NAN Journalist During APC Primary
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Ondo Sports Commissioner ‘Assaults’ NAN Journalist During APC Primary

Police Seal Off Benue APC Factional Secretariat
Forum | 3 days ago

Police Seal Off Benue APC Factional Secretariat