#BBNaija 2021: Nini And I Have Been Doing Things Under The Duvet – Saga Reveals

Forum 2 years ago

#BBNaija 2021: Nini And I Have Been Doing Things Under The Duvet – Saga Reveals

Big Brother Naija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ housemate Saga has revealed how far he has gone with his love interest, Nini in the house.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b6a625596f559cb3223d13a152009249.jpeg

During the diary session on Tuesday, Saga told Bigges about how far his friendship with female housemate Nini has gone so far and also how he feels about her response to the host Ebuuka last Sunday when she was questioned about their relationship.

Recall that Ebuka asked Nini about the relationship with Saga but she shot down any claims of relations and said they are just friends. She added she has a boyfriend outside the house.

Saga who was confused about the answer of Nini told Biggie that their relationship has gone beyond friendship because they have been doing things under the duvet.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid
Forum | 4 days ago

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid

BLord Shares Grass-to-Grace Journey, Reveals Net Worth
Forum | 5 days ago

BLord Shares Grass-to-Grace Journey, Reveals Net Worth

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid
Forum | 5 days ago

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid