LET’S TALK!! Why Always Muslims? Why Is There No Christian Terror Group Terrorizing Any Country To Make Them Christians?

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK!! Why Always Muslims? Why Is There No Christian Terror Group Terrorizing Any Country To Make Them Christians?

Have you thought about this? That it is always Muslims who fight the government just to create an Islamic state.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/53433a2b27355dc6ac05a535ce9b4bfb.jpeg

Boko-Haram for instance. Nigeria’s militant Islamist group Boko Haram is fighting to overthrow the government and create an Islamic state. The group has caused havoc in Nigeria through bombings, killing, abducting and attacking armless citizens in the Northeast.

Right now, the Taliban have taken control of Afghanistan, almost 20 years after being ousted by a US-led military coalition. They now control all key cities in the country, including Kabul.

They have renamed the country to “Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan”,

No difference between Boko-Haram and Taliban. Both islamist terror group has same agenda, to overthrow the government and create an Islamic state. Taliban have succeeded in Afghanistan.

It has always been Muslims, why?

Why Always Muslims? Why Is There No Christian Terror Group Terrorizing Any Country To Make Them Christians?

Let’s hear from you all.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 day ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 2 days ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot
Forum | 3 days ago