''Those Who Believe That The Christian Holy Center Is In Jerusalem Are Not Christians" - Daddy Freeze

Forum 2 years ago

''Those Who Believe That The Christian Holy Center Is In Jerusalem Are Not Christians" - Daddy Freeze

Controversial OAP and Free the Sheeple leader, Daddy Freeze has stated that those who believe that the Christian holy center is Jerusalem are not Christians.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d1243caef5db6d5c9ff685ec2ae10c7e.jpeg

He said this while reacting to a tweet by a lady who expressed her displeasure at Africans looking outside of their continent for holy centres when other continents have theirs within.

Freeze via his Instagram page, wrote;

''Those who believe that the christian holy centre is in Jerusalem are NOT Christians!

John 4

New Living Translation

[21] Jesus replied, “Believe me, dear woman, the time is coming when it will no longer matter whether you worship the Father on this mountain or in Jerusalem.

[23] But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way.

~FRZ"

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d66ba1d1dcb8afc9d7a73bb877077026.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Bride Set Image Gives Us a Good Look at Christian Bale and Jessie Buckley in Costume
Forum | 3 days ago

The Bride Set Image Gives Us a Good Look at Christian Bale and Jessie Buckley in Costume

Avengers: Endgame’s Russo Brothers Don’t Believe in Superhero Fatigue
Forum | 3 days ago

Avengers: Endgame’s Russo Brothers Don’t Believe in Superhero Fatigue

‘The Dark Knight Returns’ Trailer With Christian Bale Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake
Forum | 4 days ago

‘The Dark Knight Returns’ Trailer With Christian Bale Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake

A Christian Couple Shouldn’t Be Watching P0rn To Learn S*x, That’s Infidelity - Solomon Buchi
Forum | 5 days ago

A Christian Couple Shouldn’t Be Watching P0rn To Learn S*x, That’s Infidelity - Solomon Buchi