#BBNaija 2021: Stringent Actions Will Be Taken On Housemates Who Played Whispering Game – Biggie (VIDEO)

Forum 2 years ago

#BBNaija 2021: Stringent Actions Will Be Taken On Housemates Who Played Whispering Game – Biggie (VIDEO)

The housemates will be punished for playing a whispering game, as Big Brother has informed to them through Pere.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f706a1e29b8c8c04088a0b2fa8aa60c4.png

Recall that the housemates played a game last night, with Pere and WhiteMoney getting into a fight as a result.

It is also vital to remember that one of the house rules is that whispering is not permitted.

The housemates will be penalized for breaking the rule.

Watch video:

Below are some reactions culled from Nigerians;

tshwanelomolotsi wrote: Why would biggie tell Pere this message why not tell Cross? Now he will be feeling himself even more

officialsemira wrote; Am starting to suspect biggie gave Pere task we didn’t watch Cos I am trying to shine my eyes as a viewer too??Cos check it now why e be say when dem dey play the game, he reach Pere’s turn baba scatter the game and insisted he must know what was been said to cos fight This matter don tire me sef???

carlosemmanuel2751 wrote; Well Big brother is overall and pulls the strings

blackpantherjoy99 wrote: Biggie with all due respect you are a fool

callmejoyamy wrote; Why will big pass the info through pere?? He isn’t the head of house. Bullshit

In other news,

Former BBNaija housemate, Teddy A has weighed on the clash between BBNaija ”Shine Ya Eye” housemates, Pere and White Money.

There has been bad blood between Whitemoney and Pere from day one since the show started and the major cause of their rift is the wildcard identification.

Whitemoney opined that he was being bullied and intimidated by Pere looking at what transpired yesterday at the house.

In reaction, Teddy A wondered in his Instagram post why Pere removed his belt. He quizzed whether he was ready to lash Whitemoney.

”Was he about to beat him with the belt? Like I didn’t get it” Teddy A said

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere
Forum | 3 days ago

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience