Biography & Career Of Candice Patton

Forum 2 years ago

Biography & Career Of Candice Patton

Candice Patton (born June 24, 1988) Is an award winning American actress. She came to prominence for her role as Iris West Allen in the TV series, The Flash.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1358599ae0fdcb351c88eb8e258b8bb0.jpeg

Early Life

Candice Patton was born on June 24, 1988 in Jackson, Mississippi, United States. She grew up in Plano, Texas, alongside her brother, Adrian. Jer parents separated when she was 5 years old. Her mother, Ariana Jackson was an opera artist while her father, Paul Patton was an engineer.

She obtained a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Theatre at Southern Methodist University.

Career

Prior to fame, she worked at Bubba Gumb restaurant. She also worked at Pink Berry for a year before she quit to focus on her acting career full time.

Patton came to limelight for her role on the television series, The Flash.

She has starred in other series such as; The Forgotten, Entourage, Castle, Heroes, Love Bites, Bat-woman, The Game and many others.

Personal Life

Patton was said to be having an affair with the NBA star, J.R Smith.

However, Jr Smith wife, Jewel confirmed the rumors when she posted a lengthy video where she speak about her mental state…

“My husband, he’s hurting and Candice, she’s hurting… For her to go out here, Father God, and seek a married man, I just pray that you give her grace and mercy through all of this.”

Jewel also claimed that her followers had been notifying her of Smith’s activities with Patton.

Patton had also been linked with The Flash co-star, Rick Cosnett but both have denied the rumor while saying that they are just friends.

Awards & Nominations

Patton won the Best supporting actress at the Saturn Awards in 2017.

She also got nominations which include Choice Action TV Actress and Choice TV Ship at Teen Choice Awards (2019).

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ad0317dcb6b84755d0b89a1f700d2cdc.jpg

Net Worth

Candice Patton has an estimated net worth of $3 million.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 3 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 3 days ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 3 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest