LETS TALK!! What Did A Girl You Were Toasting Do That Made You Suddenly Lose Interest?

2 months ago

Hello Guys,

I want us to talk about this matter today.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7c5186b77b3bcc23f1c9018d81b053e6.jpeg

You know, we Guys are moved by what we see 😝😝

Me personally i like tall girls with big boobs and tattoo…. That is my weak point 😍😍

But one thing for sure is despite we guys getting interested by what we see, there are some things a girl will do that will make us drop her sharply 

I liked this girl badly. Her name is Sarah. I was even dreaming about a future with her but omo this girl is always asking for money.

This week her Mom is sick, next week she needs money in school, the following week somebody died in their family. She also did her birthday for almost 4 times in a year while we i was toasting her ooo…

HABA 

So what about you guys 

What Did A Girl You Were Toasting Do That Made You Suddenly Lose Interest?

Lets hear from you all

Related Forums
TALK ZONE! Did Man United Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo?
Forum

TALK ZONE! Did Man United Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo?

23 hours ago
“If You Don’t Get High, You Can
Forum

“If You Don’t Get High, You Can't Talk To God - Seun Kuti

1 day ago
Forum

'When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing?' - Patience Ozokwo Questions Those Who Use Old Age To Insult People

2 days ago
Marry A Team Player And Not A Girl With High Expectation - Samklef Advises Celebrities
Forum

Marry A Team Player And Not A Girl With High Expectation - Samklef Advises Celebrities

3 days ago