Bayern Munich president Hainer warns Kimmich, Goretzka could be sold

Forum 2 years ago

Bayern Munich president Hainer warns Kimmich, Goretzka could be sold

Bayern Munich president Herbert Hainer has admitted that the Bavarian giants cannot keep Joshua Kimmich and Leon Goretzka "at any cost".

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/febdf520d4628c213787deb145b41f61.jpg

Goretzka only has 11 months left to run on his current contract, and Manchester United are strongly interested in acquiring his services.

Kimmich is also involved in negotiations on his agreement, which expires in two years time.

"They will certainly not be kept at any cost," Hainer told Kicker.

"The players know what they have at Bayern, they are paid very well here too, everyone gets their salary.

"And they can win titles with us now, and also in the future."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues