#BBNaija: ‘I Felt A Weight On My Conscience Because I Nominated Her’ – Liquorose On Arin’s Eviction

Forum 2 years ago

#BBNaija: ‘I Felt A Weight On My Conscience Because I Nominated Her’ – Liquorose On Arin’s Eviction

BBNaija housemate, Liquorose has shared how she felt after her former housemate, Arin got evicted from the show.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6dc61ec93d587bd7ef950f4049c3a840.jpg

It could be recalled that Arin was part of the two housemates who got evicted from the house on Sunday and after her eviction, the housemates spoke about it in their diary session with Big Brother.

In her diary session, Liquorose indicated that she felt guilty when Arin was evicted because she was part of the few people who nominated her for eviction.

In her submission, she said;

“I felt a weight on my conscience because I Nominated her.”

Some reactions from Nigerians are;

Blessing Nkemdilim – Liquorose just told biggie to address yesterday issue… she is not cool the way pete has been acting wired and she felt his action yesterday toward WhiteMoney is a disrespect to Maria as HOH

Shorel O Eddy – You do not need conscience in this arena. It’s a game. And you must play it, the way that suits your person. Some people had to go; It could be you, it could be anyone. Some had left.Just take it that’s how the story goes…

Charity Sparkel Chapola – Liquorose telling Biggie to address Pere’s situation,,this girl is a straight forward talker

Liacia Karshia – Madam liquorose chill the hate u have for pere is too much ..so u havebthe power to tell biggie to address the issue of pere..shame on you deal with ur emmanuel leave pere alone

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband

EPL: Bassey nominated for Fulham’s March Player of the Month
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Bassey nominated for Fulham’s March Player of the Month