"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

#BBNaija: Why Angel, Sammie’s Relationship Will Not Work – Arin

Forum 2 years ago

#BBNaija: Why Angel, Sammie’s Relationship Will Not Work – Arin

Arin, evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, has described Sammie as an unstable person who is uncapable of making his relationship with Angel work out.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fb8c481b710f59d03460d409c943a4b1.jpg

In an interview with Ebuka, Arin disclosed that Sammie is emotionally immature to be in a thriving relationship.

The signs of a crack in the relationship is always showing as the duo are continuously quarrelling in the house. After a game of Truth or Dare in which Angel kissed Kayvee, Sammie and Angel had a heated argument last week.

Following the altercation, Angel confronted Sammie of slut-shaming her.

Arin said, “Sammie is a sweet guy but I don’t think he is emotionally mature enough.

“I told Sammie, I was rooting for him and Angel’s relationship but I think they should be friends for now, because all this chaos will still happen.”

In a related development, Arin was recently evicted from the BBNaija house and she was the first housemate who got evicted this week.

After her eviction, patrons of the reality TV show have taken to the various social media platforms to share their thoughts about her leaving the house.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ayra Starr reveals her relationship status online
Forum | 4 days ago

Ayra Starr reveals her relationship status online

Angela Okorie fires back at Mercy Johnson’s husband, tags him ‘houseboy’
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Angela Okorie fires back at Mercy Johnson’s husband, tags him ‘houseboy’

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes
Forum | 2 weeks ago

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes