#BBNaija: I Like Ashawo Dresses, If My Ass Or Breasts Don’t Show, I Don’t Want It – Angel

Forum 2 years ago

#BBNaija: I Like Ashawo Dresses, If My Ass Or Breasts Don’t Show, I Don’t Want It – Angel

BBNaija housemate, Angel has disclosed the type of outfits she feels comfortable in.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f02b2bdab1b04bf4d1a1d7c87da91572.jpg

The female housemate who is known for wearing revealing outfits stated that she likes ashawo dresses and if the dress is not showing her butt or breast, she doesn’t want it.

Angel however noted that sometimes she steps out of her comfort zone and ends up liking non-revealing outfits she wears.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 19 hours ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience