Forgive Me, Suswam Tells Benue People

Forum 8 years ago

Forgive Me, Suswam Tells Benue People

Benue State Governor Gabriel Suswam yesterday admitted that he has stepped on toes and that he wronged many people in the course of governance but he is begging the agrarian Benue people to forgive him.

Rather, Suswam said it is human to err but that it is however, Devine to forgive, insisting that his erring actions were not in anyway deliberate and stated that because the office of the governor is complex.

Suswam stated this yesterday at the Chapel of Grace, Government House Makurdi during interdenominational valedictory exit thanksgiving service. He emphatically appealed to state workers and his family members to forgive him.

The Benue people are visibly angry with the outgoing Governor Suswam because of non-payment of workers, pensioners and students allowances which, according to them, has caused serious untold hardship to the people.

However, the outgoing governor regretted the non-payment of salaries of state workers and noted that the situation is caused by the dwindle in the federal allocation. He begged the staffers not to blame him.

Commenting on politics, Suswam said the strata is full of players who are seemingly not sincere but very deceitful and noted that for rapid development to strive, there must be sincerity of purpose, love and kindness.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 4 days ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 4 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello