BBNaija: “Saskay Is Way More Beautiful Than Maria” – Cross remarks

3 months ago

Housemate Cross has revealed to Peace how he’s attracted to Saskay and how beautiful his love interest is.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d08c7988d65f8a6642a38748ee387ea3.jpg

While discussing with Peace he disclosed that most people might not agree with the fact that Saskay is beautiful and even more beautiful than Maria because Maria is fair in complexion.

According to Cross, in his words I like Maria for her vibes and energy which other people see in her also but I like Saskay, she is way more beautiful but most people will not agree because she is dark in complexion.

In related news, housemate Liquorose has disclosed that she wouldn’t have given Emmanuel the opportunity to creep into her heart if they were outside of Big Brother Naija’s house.

Related Forums
BBNaija Stars Rain Cash On Jackie B As She Celebrates 30th Birthday Party (Video)
Forum

BBNaija Stars Rain Cash On Jackie B As She Celebrates 30th Birthday Party (Video)

2 days ago
I Go Press Una Neck Taya - BBNaija Boma Reacts After Being Mocked Over Inability To Go Shopping In Dubai
Forum

I Go Press Una Neck Taya - BBNaija Boma Reacts After Being Mocked Over Inability To Go Shopping In Dubai

3 days ago
BBNaija Jackie B Shares Stunning Photos As She Turns 30
Forum

BBNaija Jackie B Shares Stunning Photos As She Turns 30

3 days ago
At 27, I Have A Man That Loves Me, A Daughter And Chains Of Properties - BBNaija Ka3na Brags
Forum

At 27, I Have A Man That Loves Me, A Daughter And Chains Of Properties - BBNaija Ka3na Brags

3 days ago