BE SINCERE!! You Were Offered N300k To Stay Off Social Media For 6Months, Are You Taking The Deal or Not?

Forum 2 years ago

BE SINCERE!! You Were Offered N300k To Stay Off Social Media For 6Months, Are You Taking The Deal or Not?

Imagine being paid 300k to stay off Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram for 6 months!

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/82478b122b3031db0798c24e357d0a7b.jpg

Lol I was conversing with a friend and she throws this question on me. I told her I wouldn’t accept a million naira at the current stage of my life. If was years ago, I don’t mind taking 100K to keep off social media kpatakpata.

Although when I posted it on FB, alot of people commented that they’d go with the 300K, while some said they wouldn’t no matter the amount involved.

What about you?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija
Forum | 4 days ago

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija's Neo Reacts To Accusations Of Affair With Mabel Makun

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 1 week ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities
Forum | 1 week ago

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities