#BBNaija 2021: Liquorose And I Are Linking Up After BBNaija – South African Dancer Says

Forum 2 years ago

#BBNaija 2021: Liquorose And I Are Linking Up After BBNaija – South African Dancer Says

Popular South African dancer Bontle Modiselle has expressed her intentions towards the Big Brother Naija housemate and dancer Liquorose.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/41ef5cffe50bcb044691fc7abd458e94.jpg

It appears Liquorose has gone international with her dance moves and her personality in the Big Brother Naija house. One of the South African dancers Bontle Modiselle has tweeted on her page saying that she would like to link up with her after the show.

Bontle Moloi is a South African actress, television presenter, radio personality, dancer, choreographer, singer, and model. In 2015, she starred in the dance film Hear Me Move, which resulted in her receiving an Africa Movie Academy Award nomination for Best Actress in a Supporting Role.

She took to her Twitter page and wrote, “Listen, come hell or high water, Liquorose & I are linking up after #BBNaija is a wrap ”. Her fans have reacted to her while fans of Liquorose have also reacted in excitement.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla
Forum | 1 day ago

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 2 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience