BBNaija: I Want Angel’s Spirit In Maria’s Body – Kayvee Confesses

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: I Want Angel’s Spirit In Maria’s Body – Kayvee Confesses

Kayvee said this when Biggie asked about his ’Shio’ with Angel during hishttps://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ce452a05ea1904ba6c02da9f74fb54d3.jpg diary session.

Kayvee, a Big Brother Naija, BBNaija Season 6 housemate, has said Angel is not his type of girl.

Kayvee said this when Biggie asked about his ’Shio’ with Angel during his diary session.

The BBNaija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ housemate told Biggie Maria is his type of girl and he finds her attractive.

Kayvee, however, said he wished he could have a girl with Maria’s body and Angel’s spirit.

Kayvee said: “I don’t find Angel attractive because she’s not my type of girl but Maria is .

“I want Maria’s body and Angel’s spirit in one body. That’s the kind of girl I want.”

Kayvee had kissed Angel the first night he got introduced into the house which caused an uproar between Sammie and Angel.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 1 day ago

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 4 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’