Top 5 Songs On Ayra Starr "19 & Dangerous" Album

Forum 2 years ago

Top 5 Songs On Ayra Starr "19 & Dangerous" Album

Mavin records starOyinkansola Aderibigbe who is best known as Ayra Starr unlocks her debut album tagged "19 & Dangerous".

The Benin-born Nigerian singer and songwriter share a new body of work months after dropping her debut project. Ayra Starr who joined Mavin records early this year drops an 11-track album tagged "19 & Dangerous".

The album features R$B, alternative, Afropop, and soul music. She teamed up with CKay and Foushee for the album with production credits to London, Loudaa, Andre Vibez, and Don Jazzy.

Here are the top 5 songs on the album.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d292332302151c6dfcf31994c6005801.png

Here is the only single on this project. In Bloody Samaritan, Ayra Starr reinstates the fact that she is 'following her vibe'.

Looking for a beautiful tune to calm your nerves? Here is one. It is another Ayra Starr tune produced by Louddaa.

• 3. Cast (Gen Z Anthem)

Cast is a beautiful song. Ayra Starr stands tall against critics as she plays deaf ears to gossips. She went on to say "If I cast I Cast, Anything wey won sup go sup , I come this life all alone, yeah, Anything they wan talk, they talk.."

• 2. Bridgertn

This is a banging tune produced by Andre Vibez. It's a weird melody. A danceable tune that talks about how strong and determined Ayra is.

This is arguably the best track on this project. It's a powerful track produced by London. It's groovy to say the list. Fashion Killer is a big vibe.

Other dope tunes on this project include Snitch featuring Foushee, Toxic and Beggie Beggie featuring CKay.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
11 Cultists Arrested For Invading Anambra Hotel With Charms, Dangerous Weapons
Forum | 1 hour ago

11 Cultists Arrested For Invading Anambra Hotel With Charms, Dangerous Weapons

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live
Forum | 2 days ago

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 2 days ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release