Actress Eniola Badmus And Davido's Baby Mama, Sophia, In War Of Words (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Actress Eniola Badmus And Davido's Baby Mama, Sophia, In War Of Words (Photos)

Sophia Momodu, Davido’s baby mama took to social media to blast Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus because of food, called her “a fat, salty hoe”.

It started when Sophie went on to Snapchat to contemplate and ask her followers what she would have for dinner.

Sophia disclosed, that she already has eaten some “Dunkin’ Donuts” and she considered having another fancy doughnut from Krispy Kreme that same night.

Eniola Badmus mocked her for going for cheap snacks, she said;

“Dunkin’ Donut? What happened to Red Lobster, Olive Garden, even Apple Bees?”“You’re better to reckon with Popeyes. Dey still gat wedges for the munch. #BobssLadiesPayBillz”

This apparently did not go down well with Sophia Momodu, she replied;

“How you gon be salty cause I eat whatever the fu-Ck I want and you can’t hoe,” she began her tirade. “I have wayyy too many responsible people in my life. They won’t let me put this fat, salty hoe in her place. Always talking about people and stay kissing their ass. Fool!”

As if that was not enough, she added;

“Boss ladies don’t beg for love,” she continued, referencing Eniola’s comment about ‘boss ladies’, and added, “They don’t beg for d!ck either. Sit you cellulite ridden ass down and be humble.”\

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lee Trailer Previews Kate Winslet War Photographer Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Lee Trailer Previews Kate Winslet War Photographer Movie

Wizkid Resumes Dragging Davido After Yesterday’s Showdown
Forum | 3 days ago

Wizkid Resumes Dragging Davido After Yesterday’s Showdown

Phyna Reacts As Wizkid Fights Davido On Twitter
Forum | 3 days ago

Phyna Reacts As Wizkid Fights Davido On Twitter