#BBNaija: Kayvee reveals the winning strategy of Whitemoney and Maria

Forum 2 years ago

#BBNaija: Kayvee reveals the winning strategy of Whitemoney and Maria

Big Brother Naija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ housemate, Kayvee has revealed what he feels is the winning strategy of Whitemoney and Maria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/28df786cabdca76df6825ef5862f98de.jpg

Kayvee disclosed this during his Friday diary session with Biggie where he said that Maria’s winning strategy is basically through objection. He stated that Maria has the aim of going against everybody’s opinion in order to introduce her own and be noticed.

He also opened up on the fact that he admires Maria, but her character keeps driving him away from her.

Coming to Whitemoney, Kayvee said that his own strategy is by cooking, largely because nobody would want to eject the cook from the house.

In his words:

“Maria’s strategy is being the one to object every situation.

“She’s my type and also beautiful but she wants a guy to follow her around. She likes to catch cruise. I really admire her but her inner self is chasing me back.”

“I think it’s Whitemoney strategy to be the cook. No one will want to nominate the cook. Pere saw it, he’s also a strategist and senses people’s strategy,”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star