Jorginho Opens Up On Possibility Of Winning Ballon d’Or

Forum 2 years ago

Jorginho Opens Up On Possibility Of Winning Ballon d’Or

Chelsea Italian midfielder Jorginho admits he is starting to ‘give some thought’ to winning the Ballon d’Or.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2b2965eb0ff20a6c09133f61f1f41e36.jpg

Jorginho has had a memorable year for both club and country after winning the UEFA Champions League and Suoer Cup with Chelsea and this summer’s European Championship.

The Brazilian-born star played a key role in all major competitions he featured in which has led to him being mentioned as a contender for the Ballon d’Or.

And speaking on the possibility of being crowned winner, Jorginho told Amazon Prime Video Italia:”When there’s so much talk about it (Ballon d’Or), naturally, you are going to give it some thought,” he confessed the 29-year-old.

The 29-year-old then spoke of Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola who was assistant to Mauricio Sarri.

“Gianfranco is a great guy, we had so many wonderful experiences together at Chelsea, we always played together in training and you could still see the quality he had.

“We always have a laugh and I call him Nano (dwarf) because he’s so short! I love you, Gianfranco.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: ‘I don’t write it off’ – Klopp on Liverpool winning title
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: ‘I don’t write it off’ – Klopp on Liverpool winning title

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 4 days ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests
Forum | 1 week ago

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests