President Buhari Mourns Shehu Shagari’s Wife

Forum 2 years ago

President Buhari Mourns Shehu Shagari’s Wife

President Muhammadu Buhari, on Friday, commiserated with the family of the late former President Shehu Shagari over the death of his widow, Hajiya Hadiza Shagari, at 80.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1d8dc3b1fc9b91c11765d3069ce42adb.jpeg

Mrs Hadiza Shagari died of COVID-19 complications on Thursday.

Reacting, Buhari in a statement issued by his spokesman, Mr Femi Adesina in Abuja, described the deceased as a pillar of strength and support holding forth for the family while her husband busied himself with service to the nation.

He extended condolences to the government and the people of Sokoto State, urging the family to be consoled by the good deeds of Hajiya Hadiza.

President Buhari prayed Allah to forgive the sins of the departed and reward her with Paradise.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 13 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 1 day ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 2 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament