DO YOU AGREE?? Barcelona MUST Build A Messi Statue At The Front Of Camp Nou Even While Playing For PSG

Forum 2 years ago

DO YOU AGREE?? Barcelona MUST Build A Messi Statue At The Front Of Camp Nou Even While Playing For PSG

Only a hypocrite would say “what has Messi done differently to deserve special treatment?”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/72230bc02db841ea426a6ebe18b0fc62.jpeg

I have known these Spanish Clubs as ungrateful associations. They never admit the fact that you have done a lot for them.

Barcelona is trying to do Messi the same way Real Madrid did to Cristiano Ronaldo. The Los Blancos never admit that Cristiano is their best player ever, so ungrateful.

Madrid arrogantly chased him away and force his move to Juventus despite all he has done for the club. Although no player is bigger than a club, it’s a must to appreciate a player that delivers you the optimist glories.

Barcelona is showing how coward and ungrateful they are by removing all Messi’s pictures in Camp Nou just within few hours of landing in Paris. It’s not necessary I must say!

Football lovers do say English media always overhype their thing but the fact is that they are grateful for any little things you do for them. You all can see how Manchester City treated David Silva as he announced his departure after spending years with Manchester.

The club cherished the Spaniard and even honoured him in his last match as both supporters on the field gave him a standing ovation. Manchester City on all their platform appreciates all he has done and tag him their legend.

Thiery Henry statue was built in Emirate Stadium, what has the French player done differently? It is just love and appreciation.

To me, I don’t even think Thiery Henry has helped Arsenal as much as Messi has helped Barcelona. The Argentine has won four Champions League, ten Laliga titles and so many numerous titles compare to Henry.

Despite as little as it was, Arsenal show gratitude to honour Henry for his time and create his statue at Emirate, he’s not even an English player. ?‍♂️?‍♂️

No matter what Messi and Barcelona relationship might be, I don’t care, he deserves a statue, not just an ordinary statue, a big one at Camp Nou.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I didn’t say that – Ten Hag on playing UCL after 2-2 draw with Bournemouth
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: I didn’t say that – Ten Hag on playing UCL after 2-2 draw with Bournemouth

Mary: Anthony Hopkins Is Playing King Herod in New Biblical Epic, Details Revealed
Forum | 1 week ago

Mary: Anthony Hopkins Is Playing King Herod in New Biblical Epic, Details Revealed

My Dream Was To Play For Barcelona – Rapper, Zlatan Tells His Story
Forum | 1 week ago

My Dream Was To Play For Barcelona – Rapper, Zlatan Tells His Story

Champions League: I’ll score – Lamine Yamal predicts scoreline for PSG vs Barcelona
Forum | 1 week ago

Champions League: I’ll score – Lamine Yamal predicts scoreline for PSG vs Barcelona