DO YOU AGREE? Pere Of BBNaija Is A Clear Indication That A Youth Will Do Worse Than Buhari If Voted For (See Why)

Forum 2 years ago

DO YOU AGREE? Pere Of BBNaija Is A Clear Indication That A Youth Will Do Worse Than Buhari If Voted For (See Why)

When people say a youth could make a difference if voted for as president, I find it funny.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2d8941d23ccc6e70280809fddef5311c.jpg

Give young people a chance, na like this?

A younger person might be more tyrannical, tribalistic and nepotistic than Buhari and Pere of Big Brother Naija season 6 housemate, is a perfect example.

The young man is not just authoritative, a bitter soul, a dictator and tyrant.

The country is divided already, we don’t need such drama, strategy or whatever it may be. BBNaija management should advise the young man (Pere). Call him to order.

Yes it is a GAME, a reality TV show, requires drama to keep the viewers entertained, but there’s difference between drama and witchcraft. There’s a difference between entertainment and evil, bitterness and hate.

Ordinary HOH and he has transformed to Kim Jong-un of North Korea and Buhari of Duara. Turned the house to military zone. C’mon man, we don’t need such energy and display on national TV at this time in the country where every tribe is literally upset.

The show is supposed to promote love, peace and unity. Not hate, disunity and nudity.?

Elect someone like Pere as a political party chairman or ward councillor and watch him crush his subjects. Then elect him for governor or president..we go kuku relocate from naija.☹️

Bad example of the “Not Too Young To Lead” bullsh*t. Imagine someone like Yahaya Bello or FFK presiding over Nigerians, na sorry go be our name.

Mind you, I am not saying Pere is a bad person. In my opinion, I think he’s overreacting. His game strategies are too extreme. I have nothing personal against him.

To you reading this, always pray against every Pere-nical spirit in your life, from your mother’s side, father’s side and friends.

Pere Of BBNaija Is A Clear Indication That A Youth Will Do Worst Than Buhari If Voted For -DO YOU AGREE?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 4 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje