"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

"I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband

Forum 6 years ago

"I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband

Lawrence Abrokwah, the husband of TV host Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa, popularly known as Afia Schwarzenegger, has finally given his version of the story following the leakage of his wife’s amorous affair with another man.

Recall, the comedienne was reportedly caught red-handed by her husband engaging in a sexual act with another man, and he recorded the episode on video.

Since the story broke on Wednesday, there have been numerous videos and pictures of Afia almost naked when she was caught by her husband.

In a separate video she is heard begging her husband to forgive her after he threatened to disfigure her face with acid for cheating on him with another man.

The case eventually ended up in court, with both Afia and Abrokwah reporting to court on Friday to give their reports.

Now, her husband, has now broken his silence on the issue and has opened up on his own version of the story.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with Kofi TV, which was streamed live on Facebook, Abrokwah admitted to personally recording the video but said he knew nothing about its leakage.

According to him, despite everything that had happened, he could never do something as disgraceful as that to his wife.

Abrokwah said;

“Yes, I did record my wife but I will never do such a thing as putting her video in social media,”

”Who can prove that I put the leaked video of my wife on my Facebook page? No, I don’t know anything about the leaked video.

“Yes I recorded the video which Afia has a copy, and I also sent a copy to Afia’s father and the police also has a copy so how can I leak it? No.”

He then revealed that Afia is a cheat but he still loves her though he cannot be with her anymore.
Mr. Abrokwah however apologized to his ex girlfriend who he believes was better off than Afia.

Meanwhile, he is expected to face the court Monday, 11 September over leakage of the nude video.

Watch His Interview With Kofi TV Beneath:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ooni of Ife urges daughter, Princess Adeola to bring husband as she turns 30
Forum | 15 hours ago

Ooni of Ife urges daughter, Princess Adeola to bring husband as she turns 30

Love Me: Kristen Stewart, Steven Yeun Movie Sets Release Date Window
Forum | 5 days ago

Love Me: Kristen Stewart, Steven Yeun Movie Sets Release Date Window

Fubar Season 2: Carrie-Anne Moss Joins Netflix Arnold Schwarzenegger Series
Forum | 1 week ago