Wizkid Bags 2021 MTV VMA Nominations for ‘Brown Skin Girl’

Forum 2 years ago

Wizkid Bags 2021 MTV VMA Nominations for ‘Brown Skin Girl’

Nigeria's iconic singer and songwriter, Wizkid, has bagged himself an MTV VMA Nomination with ‘Brown Skin Girl’, his 2019 collaboration with Beyonce.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/70618b91ecf3e508e6de790f577a92d7.jpeg

The MTV Video Music Awards is an award show presented by the cable channel MTV to honor the best in the music video medium. Wizkid got nomination for being part of Beyonce‘s ‘Lion King’ album.

Wizkid got nominated for ‘Best R&B’ courtesy of Beyonce’s ‘Brown Skin Girl’ and another nomination for ‘Best Cinematography’ for ‘Brown Skin Girl’ as well.

Other records in the category include; ‘Leave the Door Open’ by Bruno MarsAnderson .PaakSilk Sonic, ‘Go Crazy by Chris Brown and Young Thug, ‘Heartbreak Anniversary’ by Giveon, ‘Come Through by H.E.R. ft. Chris Brown and ‘Good Days’ by SZA.

With this collaboration, Wizkid has enjoyed success with several awards. He has won two Soul Train Music Awards, the BET Awards, a NAACP Image Award and a Grammy Award for Best Video in 2021.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
James Brown Announces 3-day Fast For Bobrisky
Forum | 3 days ago

James Brown Announces 3-day Fast For Bobrisky

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term
Forum | 5 days ago

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term

How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa
Forum | 1 week ago

How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal