Top 5 Songs On Rudeboy "Rudykillus" Album

Forum 2 years ago

Top 5 Songs On Rudeboy "Rudykillus" Album

Last week, Nigerian singer and performing artist who is also a member of a defunct music group, Paul Okoye is professionally known as Rudeboy finally shared his debut album tagged “Rudykillus".

Rudeboy a member of the defunct music group Psquare dropped a solo-performed album 'Rudykillusweeks after his brother Peter Okoye released his own solo debut album tagged 'Prodigal Son'.

The 15-tracks album by Rudeboy mostly produced by Chrissstrings was released on August 5, 2021. It was assisted with one single 'Focus' and three bonus tracks 'Audio Money''Woman', and 'Reason With Me'.

Here are the top 5 songs on this project.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7c65fac027349cb44a52812ef4d6492c.png

Gimme Space is one of the top songs on this project. The funky tune is a beautiful afrobeat song with dancehall elements on the instrumental. It's groovy and danceable.

Here is another melodic song on this project. The song produced by Orbeat is a groovy tune. The instrumental is simply spiritual.

This is the first track on the album. It is a love song with amazing melodies produced by Chrisstrings.

Ayoyo is an afro-house amapiano tune produced by chrisstrings. It's a beautiful song for celebration with adorable melodies.

This is a motivation song that stresses the need to hustle and keep the eye on the bag.

Other dope tunes on this project include Focus, Something Must Kill a man, 4days and Ego Nekwu.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 1 week ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 2 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla

I Play Him All Songs Before They Are Released - Ayra Starr Speaks On Relationship With Rema (Video)
Forum | 1 month ago

I Play Him All Songs Before They Are Released - Ayra Starr Speaks On Relationship With Rema (Video)