#BBNaija: Try Not To Get A Slap From Me – Maria Warns Pere After He Told Her She’s The Only One He’s Had A Hard-on For

Forum 2 years ago

#BBNaija: Try Not To Get A Slap From Me – Maria Warns Pere After He Told Her She’s The Only One He’s Had A Hard-on For

Warning Pere to try not to get a slap from her, she also wondered what his hard-on has got to do with her.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e68e621ef5bf592811c896bcbbf5c35a.jpg

BBNaija housemate, Maria who is sharing the Head of House lounge with Pere gave him a serious warning when they were on the bed.

Pere was heard telling Maria that she’s the only one he’s had a hard-on for. Responding to this, Maria stated that she slaps people who tell her such things.

Warning Pere to try not to get a slap from her, she also wondered what his hard-on has got to do with her.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 3 days ago

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand